Friday, November 16, 2012

Excerpt: One Two Three, Shatter

Hey guys, if you're looking for a taste of my novel, One Two Three, Shatter, or if you're wondering 'is this novel really for me? it sounds pretty dark and doesn't have much erotic content in it, I bet,' go ahead and check out this link for a very short, erotic excerpt from it and judge for yourself:

Behind Closed Doors: The Erotic Connection - One Two Three, Shatter Excerpt.

Check it, leave a comment, and if it teases and entices, buy Kaleb's story and let me know you did! The link to buy is at the bottom. He's a rollercoaster, he'll take you on an emotional ride you won't forget, and it'll be dark for a while there, but life, love and the human condition wins over in the end. You'll love him, hate him, and cry for him, but I think it's worth it to see him overcome as much as he has, but maybe that's just because I'm his creator. I have gotten some wonderful feedback from this novel, though. See for yourself if he lives up to my hype!

While you're there, you can check out stuff from other authors participating in the website. Check out their blurbs and excerpts. There are some talented authors over there as well.

Now, back to writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment