Thursday, August 23, 2012

New Website and Update

So this is going to be a relatively short update, but I've been playing with my website for the past month or so, and I think it's about finished. If there's anything anyone would like to see on the page, by all means, let me know. It's here:

Joey James Hook

In other news, I've been going slow and steady on this zombie novel I've been working on. It doesn't have a name yet but it has a general concept and some pretty strong characters that I think people will enjoy reading about. They're both funny, especially together. I can't wait until I can hit that point where I can just sink into it and start letting it flow. It's always a bit difficult to start a story but once I get in the groove of things, it comes easily. I just need to hit that stride.

I need to get back into reading. Things have been a bit hectic. I'll pick up one of my books tomorrow, lose myself in a fantasy world or two.

That's it for now. I always find myself blogging at three in the morning. It's when I have to empty my thoughts more than any other time. With that in mind, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment